I wish I had this when I was taking piano lessons in Portuguese, so here it is in English. Enjoy!
Example sentences start at 1:46 in the video.
Same video on YouTube.
Here is the lesson that I made the video from, and a worksheet to practice:
- Snowmass: 3,362 acres, 4,406ft vertical.
- Vail: 5,289 acres, 3,450ft vertical.
- Breckenridge: 2,908 acres, 3,398ft vertical.
- Beaver Creek: 1,815 acres, 3,340ft vertical.
- Keystone: 3,148 acres, 3,128ft vertical.
- Stowe: 485 acres, 2,360ft vertical.
- Snowshoe: 244 acres, 1,500ft vertical. Very difficult drive Greg says.
- Holiday Valley: 290 acres 750ft vertical.
- Seven Springs: 285 acres, 750ft vertical.
- Wisp Mountain: 132 acres, 700ft vertical. Greg and Pat have been. It is an easy drive from the interstate.
- Peak n Peak: 130 acres, 400ft vertical. Ed, Greg, and Thad have been. Good?
- Perfect North: 100 acres, 400ft vertical. Rachel’s suggestion. 45 minutes west of Cincinnati.
Check out OnTheSnow snow report app. Pat uses it for snow storm alerts.
Click here for skiing tips from expert.
1st of July 2017
There is an almost continuous dedicated bicycle path from downtown Delaware that reaches to downtown Columbus. Join me to enjoy this path on Saturday the 20th of May.
7:15 – Depart from Havener Park where there is easy parking, for Murphy Park in Powell. 8.0 miles.
8:15 – Depart Murphy Park for Antrim Park. 8.4 miles.
Leg 3 and Brunch
9:15 – Depart Antrim Park for Jack and Benny’s and the Blue Danube for brunch. 6.0 miles.
10:00 – brunch at Jack and Benny’s and / or the Blue Danube.
Leg 4 and Finish
11:00 – depart brunch for the last leg past Ohio State to downtown. 6.6 miles.
12:00 – finish at Scioto Audobon Metro Park for pick-up and shuttle back to Havener.
Total: 29.2 miles.
If rain, make-up day is Saturday the 8th.
Check back here for updates and ore details!
Comment below to tell me where you’ll be joining, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org