Johnny Cash – The Man Comes Around
R.E.M. – It’s the End of the World as we Know It
Paulinho Moska – O Último Dia (The Last Day)
The song is in Portuguese, but the pictures tell the story.
My love, if you were given just one more day, what would you do? Would you…?
Joseph Haydn 22nd Symphony, written in 1764, performed in 2014 by Orchestra UniMi in Vicenza, Italy, played right now on-demand with the internet since 1991
Click here for all Nate TV episodes.
Reggie Watts at the Wexner Center Saturday the 10th.
Reggie Watts PopTech, 2011 (Viewer Recommended!)
Rahzel – If Your Mother Only Knew
Rahzel Beatbox – Four Elements
Full Length, 48 Minutes
2. Marcos Ariel, Jazz Pianist and Carioca
- Ernesto Nazareth – Odeon
- Interview with Marcos
- Thelonius Monk – Blue Monk
- Marcos Ariel – Rhapsody in Rio
3. Lucas Freitas, 18-Year-Old Pianist with Tomás Improta
4. Gilmar, Eliseu, Cavari, Claudimar, Street Jugglers with their Favorite Music by Projota – Muleque de Vila
5. Luzia Lima, Pianist in Santa Teresa
6. Mike Ryan’s Triboz, The Massa Trio Plays Triboz with Photos
7. Glauco Brasil, Leather Maps, and they invite you to stay with them in Cabo Frio!
More Brazilian music, there is a radio show based in Chicago, Connect Brazil, click here.
Quadcopters and Sia, Advanced Difficulty
This is a fun video. Even better, you can turn on subtitles and see what he is saying. Even better, you can print the transcript and read along what he is saying!
TED Talks are a great source of English language.
This is a popular song with good lyrics! There is one error in the video. She says “Come on. Come on.” She does not say, “Come one. Come One.” “Come one” doesn’t make sense.