695 Riverview Drive
I have been renovating apartments consistently since May. The rent is paying for the renovations and the apartments keep getting better and better as I develop my system.
There is one empty right now with a waiting list for when I finish it.
Writing Landlord Book!
Together with my neighbor landlord who has 40 years of experience with 40+ units, I am writing a book. For a title, I am thinking:
The Real Estate Reality Book: How to Make 10s to 100s of Thousands of Dollars Doing Actual Work, Creating Actual Value as a Real Estate Investor
- What is a Landlord Really? A Short History and the Modern Landlord
- Should I Even Do This? Guiding Principles for Your First Purchase, and Property Evaluation Spreadsheets
- Do It Right. Pride of Ownership and Money Come Hand in Hand
- Do It Myself, or Hire It? The “Money Flow Chart” Decision Tree
- The Numbers. Quantitative Analysis of Owning Real Estate
- Just Pick a Number and Use It. The “GRM Continuum”
- Operator’s Manual: Which [_____]I Buy and Why
- Operator’s Manual: Tools Required
- Operator’s Manual: Spreadsheet by Unit
- Operator’s Manual: Dimensions Reference
- (Almost) Passive: Hiring a Property Manager
Real Estate Agent
I am selling my parents’ house:
I also made a video for another agent on his listing just like that. It came out great, and I’m looking to do more of them for a fee.
The What to Watch series got too much too handle weekly and I covered too many subjects to effectively get people involved.
I am starting the very specific channel, Nate the Columbus Commuter Biker
The venture capital thing is challenging. I am getting with my brother to make a list of lessons learned as we go forward in this type of pursuit. Kineomen is alive and well.
Simple Kneads Gluten-Free Bread
Simple Kneads is consistently producing its quality product and growing as a brand.
Vino de Coco
I still plan to visit the Philippines. Still.