Answers to last week’s top questions:
- What is the best source of information about work, investment, and student visas? Answer: because the work visa application process is initiated by by the employer, I believe the best source is to speak with employers directly and inquire if they would be willing to initiate the process. Here is the Brazilian Ministério do Trabalho website.
- What is the best source of information about residence permits? Answer: I want to determine that it is possible to get a job before I apply for residence.
- What are the best MBA programs in Brazil? Answer: see below list of three programs.
Maintaining list on computer
- Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV), a top Brazilian business school.
- Fundação Instituo de Administração (FIA), a top Brazilian business school.
One friend suggested that I look for NFL football games at bars in São Paulo to find Americans. Great idea. Sounds like fun, let’s watch some football. Go Browns!
I will be in São Paulo for NFL weeks 10 and 11:
- The Blue Pub – Awesome
- In Bela Vista on Avenida Campinas
- O’Malley’s Pub – It’s OK, but usually packed.
- Alameda Itu, 1529 – Jardim Paulista, São Paulo – SP, 01421-001, Brazil
- R. Prof. Atílio Innocenti, 376 (Av. Pres. Juscelino Kubitschek), São Paulo, SP
- Buddies Burger and Beer
- R. Clodomiro Amazonas, 556 (entre R. Macurapé e Av. Pres Juscelino Kubitschek), São Paulo, SP
- See the list at this link: https://pt.foursquare.com/nflpick6/list/pick6-bars–sao-paulo