Estimated Military Rebate
$150,000 house: $450 rebate
$250,000 house: $750 rebate
$350,000 house: $1,050 rebate
$450,000 house: $1,350 rebate
Not just a rebate, this is a personalized referral service from a third party who you can trust.
- Quantico / Northern Virginia
- NAS Pensacola, Whiting Field / Escambia, Santa Rosa County
- Camp Lejeune, MCAS New River / Jacksonville, NC Area
- Camp Pendleton / Temecula, Oceanside, Escondido
- MCAS Miramar / San Diego Area (I will personally fly to San Diego to refer!)
- Corpus Christi, TX
- Marine Corps, Army, Navy, Air Force, and even Coasties
- Anywhere in the US. I cut through the layers of real estate agents to find you the best one for you and support you throughout the transaction even after the referral.
614-205-1285 call or text
I served in the Marine Corps as a CH-53E helicopter pilot from 2007 – 2015. I was stationed at MCAS Miramar from 2010 – 2015, and completed 2 deployments to Afghanistan as well as 2 tours to Okinawa, all while flying the mighty Big Iron CH-53E with HMH-465 Warhorse and HMH-462 Screw Crew. I have been to 49 states and 10+ countries. I began investing in real estate in 2013 and now I have my real estate license. More about me here.
In areas with other than standard commission rate, the rebate amount adjusts proportionally. This rebate applies to active military and veterans.
This cannot be combined with other rebate programs. However, if you already signed up for another program, but haven’t signed with an agent, it is not too late, you can still use this program and get a great agent.